Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Preppy Girl Tag


1.) What is your definition of preppy?
I would define preppy as a classy and timeless look.   

2.) What's your all time favorite brand?
My all time favoite brand would be Abercrombie Kids. As much as I love Vineyard Vines and Lilly; stores like Gap, Old Navy, and Abercrombie Kids are more practical and have a wider range of items. 

3.) Show us your favorite Lilly item/ favorite print.
My favoirte Lilly item is probably my MacFarlane Shift Dress in Shorely Blue Sea Cups. My favorite print would have to be either Blue Heaven or Palm Reader.



4.) Favorite preppy youtuber?
Wow... this one's tough! So here's a list!
southernbelle606
brookemiccio
misshuntergirl
abbyhaden
biancacelinexo
daniellemarie
emily0andbows
laurenandemery
rachelennette

5.) Jack Rogers or Sperrys?
I can't deicde! Sperrys for a casual look, Jacks for a fancy one.

6.) Jeans or Khakis?
Jeans!

7.) Opinions on Oxfords.
Cute, if you style them right!

8.) Duck Boots, Riding Boots, or Hunters?
Tie between Hunters and Riding Boots.

9.) Navy or Black?
NAVY!

10.) On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love J. Crew?
I would give J.Crew a 7, but J.Crew Factory a 9!

11.) Favorite Ralph Lauren item?
Proabably my plaid slip on sneakers. They sound so ugly but they are really cute!

12.) Pearls or Bows?
Pearls by far!

Hope to see you guys on our next post!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment